Saturday, May 21, 2011

Two more Tunisian Crochet pretties!

This last week was a little busy
but I'm not complaining... busy is good.

So... this past week I went for Tunisian again.
No, no, no, not talking about food.
Talking about Tunisian crochet.
Made a whole new bag and finished another one
that had been laying alone in desperation 
awaiting to be finished for a couple of years at least.


See, I had crocheted the shell and had never finished it.
Now it's lined, magnetic closure in place,
and a beautiful trivet embellishment sewed on.
Love the colors on that one.
The next one was totally made past week,
from the Tunisian to the lining and embellishments.




Both of them came about really nice I think.
Wish you a wonderful Saturday, and I'll see you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment