Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010... Hello 2011!

Well, this is it... the last day of 2010.
Do you ever think "where was I ten years ago?"...?
I do.
And the memory of those moments
is what fuels me forward right into another brand new year.
What will lie ahead
is for each and every one of us to decide
and make it happen
and try to accept what can not be controlled.
I reckon that's what life is all about, right?

In a lighter tone,
today's also my 100 blog post.
It suits it well I think, to finish the year with post number one hundred...
I've been busy, getting myself ready for the new job training,
getting a little time off since in a while,
and just to relax a little bit
I've been sewing and sewing hexagons... still have to do quite some serious sewing till my project is done,
but here's a small peek of what's looking like.



I wish you all an awesome
New Year of 2011
and I'll see you all
next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment