Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thrifty store findings and a friend's swap

A couple weeks ago
I went to a thrifty store.
Há algumas semanas atrás fui a uma loja de caridade.
Tough I'm not that big of a fan
I do like to look for odd and pretty items.
Embora não seja uma grande gosto de ver e de procurar artigos bonitos e únicos.
Well, this time I found a vintage like pitcher that caught my eye.
Bom, desta vez encontrei um jarro antigo que me encheu o olho. 
With some flowers from my garden
 and displayed on top of my hexagon table runner,
it does make an impression, don't you think?
Com algumas flores colhidas no meu jardim
e colocado sobre o meu chemin de hexágonos,
faz sensação,  não acham?

On another mode,
I've sign up for a very nice FRIEND'S swap @ Sew Prim Khris.
Mudando de assunto,
assinei para uma permuta de presentes entre bloggers @ Sew Prim Khris.
I'm somehow excited because it will be my very first swap!
Estou um bocadinho excitada porque é a primeira vez que participo numa troca deste género!

And that will be it for now. I'll see you soon!
E por agora é tudo. Até breve!

No comments:

Post a Comment