Thursday, October 6, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S SWAP - Love my gifts!

The gifts from my friend Veena arrived yesterday!
Os presentes da minha amiga Veena chegaram ontem!
WOW! I loved everything!
UAU! Gostei imenso!
I have told you about the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Swap
promoted by Khris from SewPrimKhris... and Veena was the friend Khris partnered me with.
Já vos tinha dito acerca da troca de prendas (F.R.I.E.N.D.S Swap) promovida pela Khris do blog SewPrimKhris... e a Veena foi a amiga com quem a Khris me emparceirou.
It was a very enjoyable experience and I'll definitely participate again!
I'm going to share with you the wonderful gifts from my friend Veena.
Foi uma experiência muito agradável e vou definitivamente repetir!
Vou compartilhar convosco as prendas que a minha amiga Veena me mandou.

F is for (picture) FRAME... 
(MOLDURA)

R is for RED pouch
(BOLSA ENCARNADA) 

I is for INDIAN (fabric)
(TECIDO INDIANO) 

E is for ENVELOPE
(ENVELOPE) 

N is for NECKLACE
(COLAR) 

D is for (journal) DIARY
(DIARIO) 

S is for SEQUINS
(CRISTAIS BRILHANTES)
Dear Veena, thank you so much for your beautiful gifts!
I hope my gifts to you will arrive soon...
Querida Veena, muito obrigada pelas prendas tão bonitas!
Espero que as minhas prendas para ti cheguem depressa...
And thank you also, Khris, for having promoted this lovely swap!
Obrigada também Khris por ter promovido esta bonita troca de prendas!
I'll see you all soon!
Até breve!

2 comments:

  1. wow Lena...............you have exactly described i the way i had imagined but hadn't written to you:-).......i am so happy that you liked it:-).....wish i could send more......u never know:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved each one of them!... :0)... everything was perfect! Thank you so much Veena!, and I hope my parcel will reach you real soon too...;0) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete