Tuesday, July 19, 2011

More flower fairies (and a little bit of a reorganization)

As promised earlier,
here's the heads up on what I've been making lately.
About a couple weeks ago
I reorganized my craft room.
Conforme o prometido,
aqui esta o relato do que tenho feito ultimamente.
Ha duas semanas atras reorganizei a minha sala de trabalho.
 
 Set up cabinets, shelves and tables on a different disposition,
and gained a bunch more space
(ahah till it gets all cluttered again).
Mudei os armarios, as prateleiras e as mesas noutra posicao
e ganhei montes de espaco
(ahah ate que fique uma bagunca de novo).
Anyway, it does look a lot better now,
and I can move around much better too.
I love to look at these shelves! 
De qualquer modo tem muito melhor aspecto agora
e tambem me posso mexer mais a vontade.
Gosto muito destas prateleiras! 
Do you see the nosy wiggly eyes guys...?
OK... I'll tell you about them on another post.
Estao a ver aqueles narigudos com olhos que mexem...?
OK... falarei deles num outro post.
But I bet you recognized the little flower fairies right next to those guys...
I made a whole new batch,
in anticipation of the craft bazaars and sales coming up soon.
Mas aposto que reconheceram as fadas-flores pequeninas que estao junto dos narigudos...
Fiz uma data delas na antecipacao das feiras de artesanato que estao para acontecer em breve.


The pot where they live for now is a recycled plastic container,
dressed up with a crochet cover
and embellished up with yo-yo's, ribbons and crystals.
I have to tell you: the flower fairies just LOOOVE it there!
O vaso onde as fadas vivem por agora e uma embalagem de plastico reciclada,
vestida com uma cobertura de crochet e enfeitada com yo-yo's, fitas e cristais.
Tenho de vos dizer: as fadas-flores ADOORAM viver ali! 


Some of the fairies also love to fly around
and hang on in my flower pots,
as you can witness from these pictures...
Algumas das fadas
tambem gostam de esvoacar a volta e de pousar nos meus vasos de flores,
como podem verificar pelas fotos...

And this will do it for it.
I'll be seeing you all soon!
E e tudo por agora.
Ate breve!

No comments:

Post a Comment