Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Pirate Treasure Chest

Today's post it's all about a little 10 year old
who I miss terribly but hope will soon be seeing... my grandson.
LOL... LOL...
... yeah, that's him, this last Halloween...LOL...
but this is what he looked like the last time I saw him,
a few years ago...
My son and his family live in Canada,
though they are planning soon to move to Portugal.
I know, we all are what you may call a international family,
me living in the United States, my son in Canada,
my daughter-in-law being American and my grandson Canadian...
Anyway, because they are planning to move,
my grandson is learning Portuguese,
and I did have a couple of books to initiate the language learning,
 so I'm shipping them along a few souvenirs
I brought from Washington DC for him.
And because he is so into superheroes and fantasy
(what a delightful age, isn't it?),
I decided to gather a small treasure and put everything in a pirate chest.
Thus I thought to share it with you all,
maybe as a Xmas stocking stuffer idea...
I found a little perfect chest box in a sale at Hobby Lobby,
some gold coins...
a magic spyglass...
a navigation compass...
seashells...
some precious black pearls...
the pirate hook of course...
and his eye patch...
...some ear rings...
... et voila!
A perfect pirate treasure chest!
I really think he's going to be thrilled
about his pirate treasure chest!

4 comments:

  1. excuse me where did you buy that treasure chest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bullion Exchanges is a well known Bullion Seller located in New York City's Diamond District.

    They have a wide inventory of items like, metals that range from the gold and silver to the prestigious platinum & palladium.

    They are offering a massive selection of products appealing to 1st time buyers and for seasoned collectors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our signals NOW & profit up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eToro is the most recommended forex trading platform for rookie and pro traders.

    ReplyDelete