Saturday, October 30, 2010

Leaving to Washington DC

In the planning for a little while now,
tonight I'll be leaving for a small 4 days trip to Washington DC.
It's not a vacation or anything like that
(I have to go there to take care 
of some personal business),
but since my brother and sister-in-law
are going with me,
we are aiming for a whole day
to visit the National Mall and surroundings.

Anyway...
besides being busy
 with paperwork and whatnot's related to the trip,
I've also been working in some projects.
Yesterday morning
I made a envelope pouch and a bag intended for this trip.
The pouch is to carry around in the subway,
small but enough for the wallet and cellphone.

It's a small quilted pouch,
 with velcro closure,
to carry at the front of your body
while traveling.
The other one is a raggedy tote,
dots and blue tones,


with a fringe at the top.
I'm happy with them both,
and specially because I didn't spend any extra money
(all I can save is good, right?),
only a bit of time and materials that I already had.

And that's it for today.
Hopefully I'll have lots of pics
to show and blog about when I come back.
Till then!

1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our trades today and profit up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete