Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring cleaning!... also flower hair pins and some more fabric bowls


Yesterday was my official first 2010 gardening day!
Pretty serious thing,  uh?...
Oh well... we had lots of sunshine for the last couple of days....
and it  felt really good!
Tough I only cleaned a couple of my little flower gardens (pull out weeds and dead/dried plants)...,
it was more than enough to make me feel the leg muscles today!
Anyways...
I've been busy all week long, as usual.
It was a calm week, nothing major going on.
I made some  flower hair pins
inspired by Lettie's tut 
from polkadotpineaple blog.
I had told you before about her blog;
she has some pretty good tutorials.
Thanks for sharing Lettie!
Obviously a pretty talented lady!
I liked it so much I just couldn't help myself: I made a bunch of them!
For myself,
and to give as birthday or Xmas gifts.
They look so awesome, don't you think?
Also I had been playing a little bit with felt and fabric
and made some brooches with flat back pins:




I usually use those as embellishments for my bags.

And because I'm always needing
containers for this and that,
I made a couple more fabric bowls/baskets:
Specially now,
that I decided it was time to organize my sewing/craft/office room.
This is what it looks like now:
Tomorrow I'm expecting a shipping with my new shelves, so...
I'll show you
how it all will come out
as soon as I´m done with the redecorating.
I already have a few plastic baskets and boxes,
and my fabric bowls of course!
See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment